To commence from September 2022 or as soon as possible
Dependent on experience - Band 8
Permanent, 37 hours per week, Term Time Only
Monday - Thursday 8.00am - 4.00pm, Friday - 8.00am - 3.30pm
The role is to work with a team to provide outstanding front-of-house service to parents, pupils, visitors and staff within a busy environment with particular responsibility for admissions, attendance, safeguarding and support for families.
The successful applicant will have:
- The ability to relate positively with pupils, parents, staff and all visitors to the school
- Experience of working on the school management information systems
- Experience of working in an office environment with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries.
- Provide admin support to the senior leadership team and operations manager
- Provide routine clerical support
- Good organisational skills and calm disposition along with a sense of humour
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- A working knowledge of relevant ICT packages
The successful candidate will have met the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion. Shortlisted applicants will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in the UK.
This role is customer facing and therefore in line with the Immigration Act 2016; all applicants must be able to demonstrate fluency of the English Language to the level defined in the job description.
As a senior administrator at Farnham Primary, we will offer you:
- Opportunity to work with a professional and happy team with a great sense of humour?
- Tailored CPD and opportunities to support career progression
- Opportunity to work in a large, vibrant and energetic primary school who are passionate about inclusion and equality of opportunity for all pupils.
What Ofsted say about our school:
‘Leaders have high expectations of pupils. Pupils work hard and behave well. They enjoy attending school and achieve well. Leaders ensure that pupils respect people’s differences. Pupils know that everyone should be treated equally.’ (September 2021).
Visits to school are highly recommended; please ring the school office on 01274 573297 to make an appointment. Interested candidates are requested to apply on-line for this post.
For further information, interested candidates are requested to contact Mrs Bains (Headteacher) at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring the school office on the number above.
Closing date: 27th June 2022
Interviews: Wednesday 29th June 2022
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.