Midland Road Nursery School is an outstanding school providing enhanced provision for children with special educational needs and/or disabilities. We provide care and education for children from 2 to 5 years and are part of the Aire Valley Federation of nursery schools.
We have a highly experienced staff team across the organisation, with a strong shared vision of ensuring our curriculum, environment and services for families ensure the best possible start for young children. A rare and exciting opportunity exists to join our team.
We are looking to recruit :
Newly Qualified Teacher
Full Time Monday to Friday – Term Time only – M1-M6
As the classroom teacher you will play an important role in leading a team of colleagues to support children’s progress. You will have the support of knowledgeable and enthusiastic colleagues. This post will commence in September 2022.
The right candidates will have;
- A passionate commitment to ensuring all children maximise their learning potential
- An excitement about supporting children’s learning and development
- An understanding of how to enable all children to make the very best progress they can
- A commitment to providing the right support to the most vulnerable children
- An understanding of the role of well-being and involvement in enhancing children’s learning experiences
- A deep knowledge of the importance of communication and language in young children’s development
- The ability to build trust and strong relationships with children, parents and colleagues
- An ability to create and develop high quality, open-ended learning environments
- An enthusiasm for outdoor learning
- Substantial knowledge and understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum
If you wish to find out more you can visit the school on Friday 17th June. Please telephone 01274 546492 or email email@example.com to book a viewing.
Please apply online through the prospects website at www.prospectsonline.co.uk.
Closing Date: Friday 24th June
Shortlisting: Monday 27th June
Interviews: Friday 1st July 2022
The successful applicant must have suitable references and a clear Enhanced DBS check. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required. CV’s are not accepted for these posts.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.