Learning Support Assistant x 3
SCP14-17(actual £14,992.95 to £15,292.75) depending on experience
Permanent - Full Time
Why choose Dixons Manningham Primary?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Weekly coaching across the academy for professional growth
- Focus on feedback
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, achievement and unity and completely committed to our motto "we do the right thing, because it is the right thing to do”.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 15 schools in Bradford, Leeds, Liverpool and Manchester: 3 primaries, 9 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Over 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18, we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Visit youtube.com/dixonsopensource to learn more about our approaches and culture.
Full details of this role these can be found on Dixons Academies portal https://www.dixonsat.com/join/jobs
www.dixonsmn.com or call the school on 01274 731695 and speak to Terri Leighton, Principal, to discuss the role further.
You are also welcome to visit our Academy, please call the office to arrange this.
Closing Date: Thursday 26th May 2022
Shortlisting will be on the 27th May 2022, with Interviews been held on the 10th June 2022.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.