KS1 or 2 teacher with responsibility for Mathematics
KS1 and Early Reading Leader
Required September 2022
Salary Mainscale plus TLR allowance
Christ Church Academy is a one form entry primary academy situated above Shipley with fantastic views across the valley and the UNESCO world heritage site at Saltaire.
We are looking for a person who:
- Is an excellent teacher
- Is keen to develop as a leader
- Is able to lead mathematics/ Early Reading
- Is willing to design and deliver high quality CPD in order to develop excellent teaching of across the school.
- wants to make a difference and ensure positive outcomes for children
- can use their initiative and have high expectations
- has good interpersonal skills
- is enthusiastic and keen to join a hard working and highly supportive team
We can offer:
- The opportunity to develop your leadership skills
- The opportunity to have a positive impact on colleagues and on the future life chances of our fantastic pupils.
- The opportunity to be part of BDAT and work with schools and colleagues across the trust for career progression
- children who are keen to fulfil their potential
- a positive and friendly working environment
- a commitment to staff professional development
Please contact the school office if you wish to discuss the opportunities further on 01274 410349.
For further details and an application form, go to https://www.christchurchacademy.org.uk/job-vacancies/
Applications can be made on our application form which should be submitted via email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 24th May 2022
Shortlisting: 24th May 2022
Interviews: 26th May 2022
Christ Church Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check which will form a condition of any employment offer.