New Band 8 (19-22) : £24,799 to £26,317
37 hours per week – split shifts
Permanent post, all year round.
Required as soon as possible.
Oastlers School is a purpose-built school for learners with social, emotional and mental health disturbance. Some have additional learning difficulties compounded by other complex needs such as mental health problems which combined create barriers to learning.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, experienced and committed Site Manager to be responsible for the site security, health and safety, general maintenance and repairs, heating, cleaning, hygiene and other associated tasks, as and when required.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is responsible for building security, alarm system, heating system and fire prevention.
- Is able to maintain high standards of cleanliness/workmanship with the school and be competent and confident in carrying out minor building maintenance where necessary
- Is aware of health and safety requirements and is able to identify any risks and deal with them accordingly
- Ensuring that the school is compliant with any regulations that are required and documents are kept up to date
- A good working relationship and communication with contractors and other agencies.
- Can line manage a cleaning team
- Has a flexible approach to work, is able to organise and prioritise workload and is well motivated.
In return, we will offer you a highly supportive workplace, one that is visionary, inspirational and accepts nothing but the best. You will be supported to further yourself, you will access high quality training and be encouraged to be the best you can.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Wednesday 18th May 2022
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.