Salary: Main Scale/Upper Pay Scale
Permanent, full time
At Canterbury Nursery School each child is important to us and our dedicated team of staff work hard to ensure we provide the highest quality education for young children alongside holistic support for parents so that every child can make accelerated progress in all areas of their learning.
We are extremely proud of our school and our achievements and would be delighted to show you around.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of early child development and the early years framework.
- Promote inclusion and provide equal opportunities for all.
- Work well as part of a team and under their own initiative.
- Be a positive presence and a strong role model for all pupils and staff.
- Demonstrate high quality interactions with children which promote progress in learning and development
- Have a good sense of humour and be personally resilient
We can offer:
- A strong and positive school ethos
- Continued professional development
Please complete the application form and other attached paperwork, ensuring on your application that you follow all instructions. Any gaps in the application may lead to you not being considered for the post.
To find out more about us visit our website www.canterburynurseryschool.co.uk or read our OFSTED report on the DfE website.
Closing Date: 12 noon, 24th January 2022
f you have not been invited to an interview within a month of the closing date please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.