Reception Teacher - Maternity Cover
Fixed Term - Part-time - Wednesday-Friday (0.6)
Salary: MPS or UPS depending on experience
Required from 28th February 2022.
Carrwood is a highly inclusive and welcoming school at the heart of its community; we currently wish to appoint a highly motivated, experienced and inspirational teacher to join our EYFS team. This is a temporary post to cover maternity, the post-holder will work in Reception to accelerate learning and reach the highest possible outcomes for our children.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner.
- Have a knowledge and understanding of the Early Years curriculum & the teaching of phonics.
- Have high expectations of behaviour.
- Be prepared to work flexibly as part of a close-knit team.
- Be able to challenge children and have high expectations.
We can offer you:
- Children who are lively, polite and enthusiastic about their learning.
- A dedicated, friendly staff team.
- A commitment to your professional development
Please ensure you read the application details and check that you meet the criteria before completing an application form.
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, please contact Mrs Hirst, Office Manager on 01274 664864.
In line with the immigration Act 2016; the Government has created a duty to ensure that all Public Authority staff working in customer facing roles can speak fluent English to an appropriate standard – for this role the post holder is required to meet the following
Advanced Threshold Level
The post holder should demonstrate they can:
- Express themselves fluently and spontaneously at length effortlessly.
- Explain difficult concepts simply without hindering the natural smooth flow of language.
- Take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy, articulacy and the correct use of standard English in School.
Carrwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Closing date: 12noon, Monday 24th January 2022
Interviews: Monday 31st January and Tuesday 1st February 2022
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.