Margaret McMillan Primary School, a popular 3 form entry Primary school rated Good by Ofsted (Dec 2019). We are part of the Priestley Academy Trust. We are seeking to appoint 2 flexible and talented Teaching & Learning Partners who can support learning within the classroom in nursery and with SEND children 1 :1 in reception.
The SEN 1:1 TLP post is based in the Reception classes at Margaret McMillan Primary School and is fixed term, linked to SEND funding.
The Nursery TLP post is a permanent position.
Both posts are to start as soon as possible.
These posts are 27.5 hours a week, term time only. There is an opportunity to increase this to 30 hours a week, term time only.
The successful applicants will:
- Hold a GCSE C/ NVQ level 2 / HNC or equivalent in English and mathematics
- Be well organised, enthusiastic and flexible.
- Be passionate about young people and committed to providing the best experiences for their education.
- Enjoy working with a supportive and experienced leadership team and dedicated, friendly staff.
- Be part of a positive and supportive school community who put children at the heart of all we do
Closing date for applications 9am Monday 24th January 2022
Applications after this time will not be considered.
Interviews will take place during the week beginning 24th January 2022
Download an application form from the link below;
For any other information contact the school office on 01274 495934 or Email –firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to vetting and recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure form the DBS. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required. CVs are not accepted for this post.