Can you provide a high quality professional, flexible and proficient clerical service? Can you provide high quality pupil data administration and reception service and would like to be part of our welcoming and committed staff team?
Due to the move of our current Administrator to retirement we would like to recruit an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven experience of the development and management of administrative systems.
- Possess high organisational skills, attention to detail and above all the correct attitude and ethos to work as part of an energetic and fast paced team.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills using a wide range of media and IT.
- Have the ability to build relationships quickly and to interact in a pleasant and professional manner with staff, parents, visitors etc.
- Be able to safeguard and promote the welfare of our children.
- Assist in efficiently processing orders, deliveries, petty cash and credit card transactions. and undertake any other finance administration, as directed by the Business Manager.
For further information or to come have a look at the school or to have a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Gurpreet Kaur, School Business Manager at Fearnville Primary School on 01274 664661.
Shortlisting will take place on Wednesday 1st December 2021
Interviews will take place on Monday 6th December 2021
Please make sure you are available for interview on the 6th December 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.