Salary: M1 - 6 (£25,714 - £36,961)
Temporary, Part time
Dixons Marchbank Primary opened in September 2014 and has around 480 pupils, from Nursery to Year 6.
Why choose Dixons Marchbank Primary?
- Culture of high expectations; teachers can teach and students can learn
- Focus on effective feedback and accelerated progress
- A wide range of strategies and support are used to enhance quality teaching and learning
- Pupils are ready to learn and well behaved; parents are supportive and engaged with school
- Excellent opportunities for staff CPD
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of commitment, enjoyment and teamwork and completely committed to our mission.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 primary, secondary, all-through and sixth form schools in Bradford and Leeds. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Top Trust in the country for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
Full details including related documentation and how to apply can be found on the Trust Jobs Portal, click here and search by job title.
www.dixonsmb.com or call the school on 01274 089920 and speak to Ribli Miah, Operations and Business Manager to discuss the role further.
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.