Permanent – Full time
All year round - 37.5 hours per week
Band 7, SCP11-SCP17 - £21,166 to £23,836 per annum
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager to join Copthorne Primary School, which is part of the Exceed Academies Trust.
The Site Manager plays a key role at the school. You will be working closely with the Headteacher and Senior Leadership Team to not only manage the security of the building but to take a pro-active role in the maintenance and management of our whole school site.
You will be the first point of contact for staff regarding maintenance and you will therefore be very customer focused, polite and helpful. You will manage a dedicated team of cleaning staff and you will have great interpersonal skills to support and direct the team to create an outstanding learning environment for our pupils.
The Site Manager will work with the Chief Estates Officer for the Trust to ensure that the school complies with all requirements of Health and Safety and risk management, and you will liaise with contractors and external agencies to ensure our school site is clean, safe and provides pupils and staff with a great place to learn and work.
Being part of our Multi-Academy Trust means that the Site Manager will have a team of colleagues across the other Trust schools to work and collaborate with.
The successful candidate will:
- Undertake a variety of duties relating to maintenance of the buildings and grounds
- Be responsible for, and promote, the health and safety of all staff, pupils and visitors
- Maintain the security of the premises, working closely with the Head of School/ Executive Headteacher
- Have a flexible approach and the ability to use their initiative
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Have a strong work ethic
We can offer:
- A dedicated and experienced staff team, supported by governors and parents
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution to our ongoing improvements
- An opportunity to further professional development
- Access to excellent training and guidance
Exceed Academies Trust believes in equal opportunities for all staff. As part of that commitment, all vacancies will be advertised and filled through a transparent recruitment and selection process.
For an informal discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Emma Hendry, Chief HR Officer on 07967390793 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs should be downloaded from the Trust website: www.exceedacademiestrust.co.uk or the school website: www.copthorneacademy.co.uk
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 26th November 2021
Interviews: Friday 3rd December 2021
Please submit completed applications to email@example.com
Candidates should complete a full application form by the closing date in order for their application to be considered.
CVs will not be accepted.
Exceed Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.