Learning Support Assistant - 1:1
Required to start September 2021
27.5 hours per week
Level 1, Scale 1 / 2 point 1-4
Russell Hall Primary wish to appoint a Learning Support Assistant, to work mainly with one pupil who requires a high level of additional support to enable learning.
We are looking for a person who:
- has experience of working with or caring for primary age children
- has experience, or an interest, in working with children with Special Educational Needs
- is willing to undertake the necessary and vital training needed to care for a child with ADHD
- has patience, stamina and a good sense of humour
- Is an excellent communicator who can work closely as part of a team
We are able to offer you the opportunity to:
- be supported in your continued professional development
- work as part of a creative and supportive team, who are determined and driven on our mission to achieve the very best for our pupils.
For more information please see Carol Kenny (Office Manager).
Closing Date: 2nd December 2021
Interviews: 9th December 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.