We are looking for a leader who will work with the Headteacher to:
- continue to implement the school development plan in its drive for school improvement
- recruit, retain and develop staff of the highest quality
- maintain an environment that promotes and secures outstanding teaching, effective learning, high standards of achievement and good behaviour
- maintain an effective partnership with parents and the wider community to support and improve pupils’ achievement and personal development.
You will be responsible for areas such as safeguarding, assessment, attainment, quality of education and school management as well as responsibility for the curriculum or core subject area. You will play an active role in the decision-making process for the school.
You will need to be able to be available before and after school for leadership meetings, parent consultations, supervision and much more.
Farnham will offer you:
- An opportunity to develop leadership skills with dedicated weekly leadership time
- Access to tailored CPD to support career progression
- Enthusiastic, well-behaved children who are keen to learn
- Working alongside a supportive and experienced Headteacher
Farnham have just had an HMI Section 8 Ofsted inspection (September 2021 - report is imminent)
What Ofsted Say (March 2016)
- ‘An outstanding school – school leaders have the highest expectations of pupils and adults. They demand the best and staff deliver’
- ‘Adults and pupils take great pride in the exceptional internal environment, which oozes quality and reflects the excellent work that goes on in this school.’
- ‘Pupils behave exceptionally well in lessons and in all areas of the school, inside and outside. Pupils are happy and safe.’
For further information, interested candidates are requested to call Claire Hogg (School Operations Manager) at email@example.com or call 01274 573297
Visits to the school are highly recommended so that you can meet our fantastic pupils and staff and ask any questions you may have.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 1st November 2021
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.