The Governors of St Anne’s Catholic Primary School seek to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Site Manager to join our excellent premises staff.
St Anne’s Catholic Primary School has a long and proud tradition of Catholic education, serving the diverse communities of Keighley, Haworth and Silsden. The school enjoys a caring ethos in which pupils and staff work together to release the potential of every child and member of staff.
- Be hardworking and take pride in your high standard of work
- Be a team player who is friendly and professional, relating well to children and adults
- Be responsible, flexible and reliable with a good understanding of health and safety requirements of site management
- Be able to direct yourself to prioritise tasks on a day to day basis
The post will involve:
- Keeping school clean and tidy, well presented, well lit and heated
- Site security including locking premises at the end of the day
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant Health & Safety legislation
- Routine repair and maintenance tasks and portaging duties
- Liaison with contractors
- Possible working hour variation and overtime, particularly during the school holidays
- Management of the cleaning personnel
The school will:
- Provide supportive line management
- Provide induction and on-going vocational training
- Provide administrative support
- Provide a varied, challenging and enjoyable work context
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
For further details and application packs please contact the school office on 01535 210600, by email: email@example.com or visit the school website at www.stannesrc.net
Closing Date: 15th October 2021
Interviews: w/c 18th October 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff, parents and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be conditional upon enhanced checks of police records via the Disclosure & Barring Service.