Teaching Assistant 1-1
Fixed Term - Full Time
At St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary School, we are looking for an Early Years teaching assistant to join our fantastic EYFS team. This is an exciting opportunity and the Governing Body is seeking to appoint a teaching assistant who has a passion for early child development.
The role will include some 1:1 support of children with additional needs as well as working as part of the team across Nursery and Reception. The job is for one year fixed term in the first instance.
At St. Joseph’s, we can offer:
- A warm and welcoming environment
- Well behaved and enthusiastic pupils
- A diverse community in which Catholic values are at the centre
- Opportunities for training and development
- A supportive and nurturing team who strive for excellence every day
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged through the school office.
For further details or to arrange a visit, please call the school office on 01274 727970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be completed on the CES teaching assistant application form which can be found here: Model Application Forms (catholiceducation.org.uk
Closing Date: 12 noon, Friday 24th September 2021