Why choose Dixons Sixth Form Academy?
- Apply your subject specialism in a Post 16 environment
- Complete focus on level 3 teaching and assessment
- Extensive sixth form enrichment and trips to be involved in leading or supporting
- Culture of aspiration and enabling students to become Russell Group ready
- Opportunities for growth with the academy
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, curiosity and leadership.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 schools in Bradford and Leeds: 3 primaries, 6 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Full details of this role can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification.
www.dixons6a.com or call the academy on 01274 089770 and speak to Carly Teale Senior Vice Principal or Kirsty Dwyer Operations Manager to discuss the role further.
Closing Date: 6th November 2021 @ 9am