EHCP Support Worker
Fixed Term - Full Time
St. Stephen’s Primary School is a vibrant, creative and aspirational school with a team of hard working and highly skilled staff and governors.
We are looking to appoint an experienced Learning Support Assistant to support a child who has special educational needs and an Education Health and Care Plan for Communication and Interaction needs including Autism.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Playful at heart
- Kind, supportive and patient when supporting children with behavioural difficulties
- Have some relevant skills and experience working with children with Autism or communication needs
- Keen to further their skills by accessing training and CPD
- Can work effectively as part of a team
We can offer:
- Positive working relationships with a motivated and hard-working staff team
- A commitment to your on-going professional development
- Children keen to learn with supportive families
- A hard-working and professional school environment
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Individual times can be arranged by contacting Louise Hurley, School Business Manager on 01274 731698.
This post is required to meet the Special Educational Needs of a particular pupil and therefore relies upon funding that is of a fixed term duration.
Closing Date: 12 noon, 14th October 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be notified in writing
Interviews to be confirmed
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.