Required as soon as possible
15 hours per week, term time only. (Daily hours and times to be agreed)
Salary: Band 5, SCP 4-6 £6,401 - £6,660 dependent on experience and qualifications. (Annual full-time equivalent £18,933 - £19,698)
We are currently looking for an approachable, enthusiastic, self- motivated and hard- working individual to join our administration team as an Administration Assistant. You will be the first point of contact in providing a comprehensive reception service to all visitors to the school and to support the school office manager in the provision of effective administrative services undertaking a wide variety of clerical duties in a busy 3 form entry school.
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally have experience of school office duties.
- Have good ICT skills and knowledge of every day computer packages particularly SIMs.
- Be pleasant, patient and have a welcoming manner.
- Be motivated and creative and be able to work on your own initiative, but also contribute to the office team.
- Have good organisational skills, be able to work flexibly and have the ability to multi task in a busy office.
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise confidently with all stakeholders
- Show initiative and have the capacity to problem solve in a calm and professional manner.
- Have sound administrative and financial ability.
- Have a sense of fun, enthusiasm and drive and appreciate that our children always come first.
In return we can provide:
- a committed and enthusiastic staff team
- an opportunity for further training and development.
- a modern well equipped and well-staffed office.
- motivated and well-behaved children who enjoy their learning
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by arrangement; please contact the School Office Manager, Judith Thompson on 01274 771166 to make an appointment. You will be required to take a lateral flow test prior to the visit.
Please contact Paula Read at Hays Education on 0113 2003710 or e-mail:
email@example.com or visit www.hays.co.uk/jobs/killinghall for more information.
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd September 2021
Shortlisting: Monday 27th September 2021
Tasks/Interviews: Wednesday 29th September 2021
The school is proactive in its practices and policies to achieve the highest standards in safeguarding and child protection and appointments are made subject to an DBS check.