Key Stage Two Class Teacher (Maternity Cover)
Fixed Term - Full Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Key Stage two classroom teacher to join our happy and cohesive team. Applications from Early Career Teachers are most welcome.
We are seeking someone who:
- Can inspire and nurture every child
- Has a 'can do' attitude
- Won't settle for less than the best
- Is excited by creativity and the development of vocabulary through all learning and experiences
- Is committed to inclusion and safeguarding in all aspects of school life
- Makes a positive contribution to our values based and church school ethos
We can offer:
- Happy and enthusiastic children who respect one another and work and play well together - OFSTED
- A supportive staff and governing body who 'strive for continuous improvement' - OFSTED
- A full commitment to your professional development
- A positive learning culture - OFSTED
We are a two form entry Church of England primary school situated in the heart of Keighley. Our school's vision and ethos is rooted in our Values which enable our learners to flourish and learn whilst strengthening community. We are passionate about improving outcomes and experiences through memorable learning for our children, staff and parents.
We are seeking a teacher who has a 'can do' attitude; sees every day as an opportunity to learn; is inclusive, resilient and enjoys the challenges which teaching can bring.
At Keighley St Andrew's our curriculum places great emphasis on developing a love of reading, developing fluency in key skills (oracy, maths and reading) and developing vocabulary exciting teaching and experiences across the curriculum.
We welcome and encourage visits so that you can see our wonderful school for yourself. Please telephone school on 01535 604656 and speak to Mrs Reynard or Miss Hanif to arrange a visit.
Closing date for the post: 9am, Monday 20th September 2021
Task / Interviews: Monday 27th/Tuesday 28th September 2021
Our school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Enhanced Disclosure Certificate and stringent employment checks.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.