Level 3 Teaching Assistant
31.25 Hours per week. 5 days. Term Time Only.
Band 6-7, New NJC Points 6-17.
Commencing: 1st November 2021
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and committed person to join our Teaching Assistant team, supporting teaching and learning and the personal development of pupils.
You will be working alongside our teaching team to provide high quality teaching and learning experiences for our children where, as agreed, and with limited supervision, you may be asked to deliver a range of high appropriately challenging teaching and learning experiences and support teachers with planning marking and assessment.
Candidates should express their strengths, experience, and preferred area of working within a school. We may appoint more than one person to this role if there is more than one strong candidate, including to our EYFS team.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Can demonstrate excellent skills for supporting children in their reading, writing and maths.
- Has strong English, Maths and IT skills
- Can communicate and engage with children effectively
- Can motivate and inspire children with high expectations for their success.
- Have the confidence, skills and abilities to lead and manage interventions
- Is an excellent and creative team player with strong interpersonal skills to work within the school team.
We can offer you:
- A strong and supportive team of staff
- A positive school ethos that celebrates success
- A welcoming and friendly school with strong home/school partnerships
- Excellent opportunities to develop professionally
- The opportunity to work in a brand-new school building with 21st Century facilities due to open in November 2021.
All applicants are strongly recommended to visit the school – please contact the school office to arrange a time.
Closing date: 9am, Friday 17th Sept 2021
Interviews: Tuesday 21st September 2021
We are strongly committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.