£20,092 to £24,491 (Actual salary £16,777 to £20,915)
37 hours per week, term time only + 1 day (may consider fewer hours for the right candidate)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Office Manager to join our staff team from September/October 2021.
We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and suitably experienced Office Manager to take responsibility for the planning, development and implementation of the school's administrative services within school. You will be responsible for the day to day running of a busy school office providing comprehensive administration support.
The successful candidate will be joining a passionate and committed team, a supportive Governing Body and children who are keen to learn.
We are looking for candidates who have experience of working at a senior level within an office environment. They will be educated to GCSE standard (level 4/C) or equivalent in English and Maths and have experience and knowledge of school administrative systems including Arbor, CPOMS, texting services etc.
The ideal candidate will have:
- experience of working in an office environment at a senior level
- experience of the development, management and operation of administrative systems
- excellent interpersonal skills, be highly motivated and have the ability to work well under pressure
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- be fully competent in the use of IT packages with experience of Microsoft Office and Google software
- be friendly and approachable with a welcoming and professional manner.
Closing Date: Midnight, Monday 20th September 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.