Early Years Practitioner required
27.5 Hours per week - Term Time Only – Fixed Term until the end of the Academic Year
Start Date: 1st November 2021
Trinity All Saints is a warm, caring primary school in the heart of the Bingley community.
We are on a journey towards OUTSTANDING following ‘GOOD’ ratings with OFSTED and SIAM’s.
Our children are happy, kind and caring. Our staff are a strong, dynamic team with a fresh outlook on education. Our vision and ethos are built around the words ‘Growing Together.’ We work closely with our families to ensure children grow up to be strong resilient learners who understand how to support each other.
We are looking to recruit an outstanding and dynamic Early Years Practitioner. Working closely with the class teacher to engage our children in a love of learning so that every child begins their school journey in the most positive way.
We are looking for somebody who can:
- demonstrate a strong understanding of child development and the Early Years framework
- work well as part of a team and under their own initiative
- be a positive presence and a strong role model for all pupils
- demonstrate high quality interactions with children which promote progress in learning and development
- Have the capacity to bring innovative ideas to the classroom
We can offer:
- A dedicated and hard-working staff team who aspire to achieve outstanding outcomes for all children
- A strong and positive school ethos
- Continued professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by either emailing Rachel Copping, School Business Manager, at Finance@trinity.bradford.sch.uk or telephoning 01274 564977.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 20th September 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and the receipt of two satisfactory references.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.