Part-Time Learning Mentor required
15 Hours per week 1.30 – 4.30 pm Monday to Friday
Term Time Only – Fixed Term Contract until end of Academic Year
Trinity All Saints is a warm, caring primary school in the heart of the Bingley community.
We are on a journey towards OUTSTANDING following ‘GOOD’ ratings with OFSTED and SIAM’s.
Our children are happy, kind and caring. Our staff are a strong, dynamic team with a fresh outlook on education. Our vision and ethos are built around the words ‘Growing Together.’ We work closely with our families to ensure children grow up to be strong resilient learners who understand how to support each other.
We currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and dynamic part time Learning Mentor who will provide additional support to raise pupil achievement. Liasing between home and school, working with parents and help targeted pupils whose learning may be at risk due to a variety of circumstances.
We are looking for somebody with:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise confidently with staff, pupils, parents, carers and other educational professional.
- Good organisational skills, flexibility, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Polite, professional and friendly manner
- Is able to work in a team and on their own initiative.
We can offer:
- A dedicated and hard-working staff team who aspire to achieve outstanding outcomes for all children
- A strong and positive school ethos
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by either emailing Rachel Copping, School Business Manager, at Finance@trinity.bradford.sch.uk or telephoning 01274 564977.
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 20th September 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and the receipt of two satisfactory references.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.