Band 5, points 4 - 6
Fixed term from September 21 for one year. Term Time Only plus 5 days.
Hours: 35.00 pw Monday - Friday 8.15 - 3.45
The Governing Body of Beechcliffe School are looking for an additional member to join our school administration team. We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated person who will have a positive input. The successful candidate will be based on the Keighley site.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience of working in an office environment with excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience of reception duties, answering routine telephone and face to face enquiries and signing in visitors
- Provide routine clerical support
- Good organisational skills and calm disposition along with a sense of humour
- Excellent literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to relate positively with pupils, parents, staff and all visitors to the school
- A working knowledge of relevant ICT packages
In line with the Immigration Act 2016; the Government has created a duty to ensure that all Public Authority staff working in customer facing roles can speak fluent English to an approved standard – for this role the post holder is required to meet the following Intermediate Threshold Level: Be able to express themselves fluently and spontaneously with minimal effort.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Kathryn Murphy
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 21st June 2021
Interviews: Monday 28th June 2021
Beechcliffe School is committed to safeguarding children and young people and all posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and satisfactory references.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.