2 ICT Network Technicians with Teaching Responsibilities
Band 8 SCP 17 - 22
Permanent - Full Time
TTO plus 5, 35 hours pw 8.30 - 4.00
The Governing Body of Beechcliffe School is seeking to appoint two enthusiastic, talented and highly motivated ICT Technicians with teaching responsibilities to work at our secondary, generic, special school. Candidates must be flexible, adaptable and willing to work with any age/ability range of pupils.
The post holder will be required to plan and teach their own ICT lessons and activities and be the lead person for the management, maintenance and development of all ICT equipment, technical advice and support.
The successful candidate will:
- Know how to inspire and motivate pupils to achieve high expectations in learning and behaviour
- Be able to create an exciting and vibrant learning environment
- Be committed to the well-being and safety of all our pupils
- Be able, and committed, to working collaboratively and as part of a team.
- Be contracted to work across the Keighley and Thackley sites.
- Will join an experienced team and will receive support and training whilst working with us.
The successful candidate must be fluent in English
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Kathryn Murphy on 01535 603041
Closing Date: 9am, Thursdsy 8th July 2021
Beechcliffe School is committed to safeguarding children and young people and all posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check, appropriate references, and 3-month probationary period.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
CV or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.