L15 (£59,581) - L21 (£69,031)
Commencement: 1st January 2022
Hoyle Court Primary School is looking for an inspirational leader who can drive our strategic vision forward so all our children thrive in a purposeful learning environment where they are nurtured to excel.
We can offer you:
- Children who are eager to learn and very proud of their school
- Children who are encouraged to become self-disciplined, responsible and motivated learners.
- A dedicated, caring and experienced staff team
- Strong community links
- A supportive and engaged Governing Body
From you, we need:
- Dynamic and successful team-leadership
- High expectations, vision and initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- The highest standards of excellent teaching and learning
Hoyle Court Primary School is an exciting, diverse and dynamic school with a community of professionals working together to achieve the very best outcomes for its learners and as such, this is a wonderful career opportunity for the successful candidate.
Visits to the school are positively encouraged as per the following dates:
- Tuesday 15 June 2021 from 4.30pm
- Thursday 17 June 2021 from 4.30pm
Please contact Nancy Tordoff, School Business Manager, via email: N.Tordoff@hoylecourt.bradford.sch.uk to make an appointment.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 28th June 2021
Assessment and Interview: expected to take place on Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th July 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.