Required for September 2021:
Class Teacher, Lower KS2
Atlas Community Primary School are looking for a dynamic, skilful and enthusiastic class teacher to become part of our team. The post will be either in our Year 3 or Year 4 class and is to start in September 2021.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Can motivate and inspire children to be the best that they can be
- Can demonstrate outstanding classroom practice
- Is a creative and confident individual who can work independently within a one form entry school whilst contributing to the wider team ethos of the school
- Puts wellbeing and inclusivity at the heart of their teaching
- Is dedicated to ensuring that every child can thrive
- Has strong interpersonal skills
We can offer you:
- A highly supportive and friendly team, with opportunities to work alongside other teachers both within our school and across the Priestley Academy Trust
- Fantastic children who love learning
- A positive school ethos built on nurture, care and aspiration for all children
- A funded NQT/RQT development programme if applicable
All applicants are strongly advised to visit the school. Please contact us on 01274 495190 to arrange your visit.
To apply for this post, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 14th June 2021
Interviews: Friday 18th June 2021
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.