2 x Teaching Assistants
Required from September
29 hours per week, Mon-Fri
Term Time Only - Band 5 (SCP 4-6)
We have an opportunity to appoint two enthusiastic and highly motivated teaching assistants to join our caring and friendly school. The ideal candidates will have experience of supporting children with SEMH and SEND.
This post will also include some break time and lunchtime supervision.
We are looking for someone:
- With excellent communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Who will promote the caring, friendly and child-centred ethos of our school
- Who will support class teachers in providing high quality teaching and learning opportunities for every child
- Who will form excellent relationships with all stakeholders and work successfully as part of a team
- Who has the patience and skills to support children with varying needs
- Who has a good sense of humour and a positive manner
We can offer you:
- A happy and friendly Single Academy Trust (SAT), with an inclusive learning environment
- An enthusiastic, professional and hardworking staff team who are committed to the school’s success
- A Good School (Ofsted 2019) and the T & A School of the Year 2020.
- A genuine commitment to your professional development and well-being
Informal visits are warmly encouraged. To arrange a visit please telephone 01274 679320 or email email@example.com
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 14th June 2021
Shortlisting will take place on Tuesday 15th June 2021
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, please assume that unfortunately you have not been selected for interview.
Shirley Manor Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting children’s welfare. All appointments are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.