Maximise your potential
Exciting Opportunity at Westbourne Primary School
Permanent - Full Time
Westbourne Primary School is a two-form entry primary school with a high level of pupils supported by Pupil Premium and those with English as an additional language.
The school has a strong leadership team which is focussed on growing and developing leaders and teachers.
Children are eager to learn which is reflected in the results at the end of each phase which are above national expectations.
You will be:
- a clear thinker and a good communicator, with a proven track record of success, who will stimulate trust and respect throughout the school
- able to demonstrate strong leadership
- able to successfully support and develop colleagues
- able to ensure an outstanding quality of education for all children
- have the ability, passion, drive and skills to take the school from Good to Outstanding
We are looking for a headteacher who recognises the very good practice at Westbourne and has the amibition to develop the school so that it is consistently outstanding.
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for, please contact Tracey Parry via email@example.com for an application pack or for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact Mathew Atkinson on 07889 558334.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and innovative Headteacher looking to join a dynamic and forward-thinking Trust.
Closing date for applications: 8:30 am, Monday 14th June 2021
Interviews: 17th and 19th June 2021
All posts are subject to vetting and recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Previous applicants need not apply.