Head of Catering - Keighley Site
Band 6 (8-11) Approx £18,074 - £19,181
Full Time, Term time only + 10 days
We are recruiting a school head of catering to work at Oastlers@Keighley
This role will be starting on the 21 June 2021.
You will be working in a friendly environment cooking for up to 60 learners and staff per day . All food is made fresh on site with a attention to healthy, nutritious meals.
Oastlers @ Keighley is a purpose-built school in Keighley for secondary school age learners with social, emotional and mental health disturbance. Some have additional learning difficulties compounded by other complex issues, which combined, create barriers to learning. It is the second site for Oastlers School and with a specific focus on vocational pathways into employment or further education.
The main objectives for the post are:
- To prepare and cook meals on site for learners and staff within agreed budgetary costs.
- To ensure compliance with food specification nutritional standards in accordance with relevant agreed set processes and procedures.
- To ensure all health and safety and food safety guidelines are strictly adhered to.
- To complete administrative procedure and paperwork to required standards.
- To supervise and organise catering staff within the Centre
Should you require further information regarding this role please contact Jeanine Fairbairn 01274 307455 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 5pm, Sunday 9th June 2021
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.