An exciting new opportunity has arisen to join our amazing team at Long Lee Primary, which is part of the Footprints Federation.
We are looking for a PPA/Booster Teacher & SENDCO to work across our school. This role would suit experienced SENDCOs looking for a new challenge or someone who is interested in becoming a SENDCO. Full training and support will be available from our experienced Inclusion team across the Federation.
This position is a full time permanent position from September 2021.
The Footprints Federation was formed in 2010 and in recent years has grown from strength to strength. Comprising of 3 very different schools, on three very different sites, we work closely in partnership, whilst still maintaining each individual schools’ identity and uniqueness.
At Long Lee Primary:
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is in receipt of (or willing to work towards) the National Award for Special Educational Needs Co-ordination qualification
- is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice/QFT teaching to pupils with a range of needs
- has high expectations for all children and is capable of supporting colleagues to meet the needs of SEN pupils across school
- can inspire, motivate and engage all children and is committed to raising standards for all children but particularly those of pupils with SEND
- has a thorough or developing understanding and knowledge of the SEN Code of Practice
- is skillful in working with pupils with a range of different abilities and needs
- has some experience in management and organisation of leading and managing staff
- believes that all children can achieve and be passionate about making this happen.
- is able to develop excellent, positive relationships with pupils, parents/carers and colleagues is able to work collaboratively with colleagues and external agencies
- demonstrates excellent communication skills
What you can expect from us:
- a dedicated, supportive and friendly school community and staff with the highest expectations and aspirations for children
- well behaved, motivated pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn
- the opportunity to plan alongside and work effectively with a large supportive team
- a positive, safe and caring environment with a learning culture for all
- a genuine commitment to establishing a healthy work-life balance and a focus on the well-being of the whole school community
- a school with a strong commitment to your continuing professional development with opportunities to progress your career as part of the Footprints Federation
Full training and induction will be provided for successful candidates.
Limited visits to the school in line with Covid safe procedures are encouraged and can be booked directly with the school office on 01535 603986.
Closing date : 12 noon Monday 10th May
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Any appointment made will be subject to a full and enhanced safeguarding and DBS check following our recruitment policy guidance.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post. Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.