Upper Key Stage Two Teacher
Required to start in September 2021
Full Time, Temporary post in the first instance - Main Pay Scale
A very exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an excellent teacher to join our team of dedicated staff in our Good school, to teach our Year 5 class.
Our school is set in the small village of Clayton Heights on the outskirts of Bradford and following an expansion we will be a one form entry school from September 2021.
We are seeking a dynamic teacher who:
- Is innovative, excitied and passionate about learning
- Is enthusiastic about developing creativity across the curriculum
- Strives for excellence, has high expectations and enjoys school life
- Can inspire, motivate and lead others through their excellent interpersonnal skills
- Is a great team player and communicator
We can offer you:
- Enthusiastic, happy and well-motivated children who love to learn
- A team of caring, committed and highly skilled staff and Governors
- A very supportive and caring school community
- Our positive and inclusive school ethos where we encourage all children and adults to succeed and thrive
- An opportunity to grow with us on our journey
NQTs are very welcome to apply and will be fully supported by our NQT mentor
Due to the current guidelines regarding visitors in school during the school day, we have uploaded to our school website a brief virtual tour.
In addition to this, visits to school are welcome and encouraged, however, these will be via appointment only and take place on either Monday 10th May or Thursday 13th May at 4.00pm. If you would like to arrange a visit please telephone the school office.
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 14th May 2021
Shortlisiting: Friday 14th May 2021
Interviews: Wednesday 19th or Thursday 20th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.