KS2 Part-Time Class Teacher – Afternoons Only
Fixed-term post until August 2022 (in the first instance) from September 2021
This post would suit an experienced teacher wishing to broaden their experience, or an ambitious and energetic NQT.
Hill Top is ‘good’ school (OFSTED, December 2017) where ‘the supportive relationships between all members of the school community enables everyone to feel valued and nurtured.’ (SIAMS, November 2017)
We are looking for an inspirational and motivated class teacher to join our team. This position will initially be to take shared responsibility for a Key Stage 2 class.
- A welcoming, friendly, supportive staff who will value your contributions,
- Well-behaved, well-motivated and high achieving children,
- Interested and supportive parents and Governors,
- The opportunity to extend your professional development.
We are looking for:
- A teacher who has high expectations of attainment, progress and behaviour,
- A practitioner who has experience of consistently good or outstanding KS2 practice as a NQT or an existing qualified teacher,
- An outstanding and dynamic primary classroom practitioner, who is motivated and excited by change, and has the desire to further develop our school,
- A person with highly effective interpersonal skills and the ability to lead by example in all aspects of school life.
We warmly recommend that you visit our school. Please contact our school office on 01274 678386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an appointment. Please apply on the school website on the following link https://www.hilltop.ngfl.ac.uk/school-n/job-vacancies
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 14th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post.