Year 6 Teacher
Required for September (full time, permanent).
Salary negotiable dependent on skills/experience (MPS/UPS)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an inspirational teacher to join our UKS2 team.
Burley Oaks is an exciting and vibrant primary school with a positive, ‘can do’ team ethos. We are seeking an excellent Year 6 teacher with high standards, excellent communication skills and a commitment to providing an exciting and empowering curriculum for the oldest children in school.
You will be:
- a positive, energetic, cheerful and caring role model
- passionate about children’s learning and achievement
- someone who values and delivers an enriched curriculum to accomplish excellence
- pro-active, organised and able to work well in a team
- able to work with diligence and be self-reflective
In return, we can offer:
- happy, engaged children who are keen to learn together
- a busy, creative and dynamic school with an enriching and wide-ranging curriculum
- a motivated, professional and lively staff team
- commitment to professional development and support at all levels
- well equipped and extensive facilities and grounds
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 10th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.