Teacher 0.4 (2 days per week)
Start date 1st Sept 2021
(Permanent, Full time Main Scale M2 – M6)
This post is not open to NQT’s
The role is for 2 days a week job share with a 0.6 FTE teacher
Wycliffe CE Primary School is committed to working in partnership with families, communities and other schools, to provide the very best education and care for its pupils.
The ideal candidate will have experience of mixed aged classes with proven experience of the teaching of phonics. We are looking for someone with enthusiasm for all aspects of school life. In return we offer you the opportunity to help shape the future of Wycliffe CE Primary.
Our ideal candidate will be a team player. You should have a track record of building positive relationships with pupils and colleagues, enabling them to flourish in our unique school. You must be committed to developing your own teaching practice and share the school’s high expectations for all pupils.
We are seeking an individual who:
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner
- Is responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programmes and pastoral arrangements as appropriate
- Is accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes of the pupils
- Can assess and moderate work in line with end of key stage expectations
- Is committed to supporting the vision and ethos of a Church of England School
We can offer you:
- A welcoming and supportive staff team
- Excellent regular professional development
- An ethic of excellence
- Development opportunities across the BDAT Trust
For further details about this role and an application pack with an application form please go to our website https://wycliffeprimary.org/ or contact Fiona.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 7th May 2021
Shortlisting: Friday 7th May
Interviews: Thursday 13th May 201
Wycliffe CE Primary School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.