Teacher KS1 or LKS2
£25,714 - £41,604
Permanent - Full Time
Low Moor C. of E. Primary School is an exciting, vibrant two form entry primary school, situated on the outskirts of Bradford. Located on the border of Calderdale, Kirklees and Leeds, our school is highly regarded within the community it serves.
An opportunity has arisen for a teacher, who is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice, to join our highly successful school, commencing September 2021.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is able to demonstrate outstanding classroom practice
- can inspire, motivate and engage all children
- promotes challenge and independent learning in the classroom
- has excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- is willing to share their practice and learn from others
- is committed to working effectively as part of a team.
- a dedicated, supportive and friendly school community and staff with the highest expectations and aspirations for children
- well behaved, motivated pupils who enjoy school and are eager to learn
- a commitment to your continuing professional development
- the opportunity to plan alongside and work effectively with another colleague
- an attractive, well-resourced and positive learning environment.
Applications to be made using our application form, available from https://www.lowmoor.bradford.sch.uk/about-us/vacancies
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Closing Date: 9am, Friday 14th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post