Full Time, Permanent, Required for September 2021
Salary L10 £52,723 – L14 £58,135
Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to be part of a new and exciting team? Do you want to have the opportunity to be innovative and creative? If so, then this is the job for you!
Wycliffe Primary are seeking to expand the leadership team to drive and sustain school improvement. We are looking for an outstanding leader with a proven track record of leading teaching and learning.
The successful candidate will also be our Inclusion (SENDCo) and Assessment Leader, so experience within both of these roles is essential. The role of Deputy Headteacher is central to the school team and will involve working with the Headteacher to accomplish the very best outcomes for our pupils.
This Deputy Headteacher post has a small, flexible teaching commitment.
Wycliffe C of E Primary is a welcoming Church of England Primary School where the appreciation of others is encouraged and attitudes of tolerance, care, concern and self-respect are developed in a happy, safe and secure environment.
We need from you
- A strong commitment to achieving success through partnership and team work.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive, ambition and high expectations.
- Strong, innovative and creative leadership and management.
- Experience of leading highly effective SEN provision across all key stages.
- A commitment to learning and continuous improvement.
- An outstanding classroom practitioner.
- A passion for developing innovative approaches to the curriculum.
- The desire and passion to initiate, lead and manage quick and effective strategies to support the development of the school and have impact on pupil outcomes
We can offer you
- The opportunity to work and get support from across a Trust.
- The chance to complete your NPQH.
- Amazing children ready to learn.
- A school and community committed to change and the best outcomes for children.
- A dedicated staff team committed to our school and our children.
- High levels of trust and governor support.
- A welcoming, friendly and vibrant school.
- A school that is part of a forward thinking academy trust.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged but are by appointment only. We are so proud of our school, we want you to have the chance to visit and see it for yourself. It will convince you so much more than any advert can.
Please contact Denise Baxter (Headteacher) to arrange your visit via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To download a copy of the information pack or application form, please go to https://wycliffeprimary.org/news/vacancies/
Closing Date: 12 noon, Thursday 6th May 2021
Shortlisting: Wednesday 7th May 2021
Interview: Wednesday 12th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children and we require all our staff to share this commitment.