We are looking for someone who:
- Will contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
- Has excellent IT skills and experience of working in a fast paced office.
- Has a genuine desire to involve themselves fully in the life of our school and to work as part of our forward-thinking team of professionals
- Is enthusiastic and flexible
- Will enhance the work of a hardworking team
We can offer you:
- An attractive, well -resourced and positive learning environment
- Hard working, supportive and welcoming colleagues
- A commitment to your continued professional development
‘Pupils behave exceptionally well and their positive attitudes to learning are a significant factor in the outstanding progress they make in their lessons.’ Ofsted May 2013
‘The vision enables all pupils to fulfil their potential. Pupils have a clear understanding about achieving both a school and personal vision based on Christian values’
‘Deeply embedded care for all drives exceptionally nurturing relationships, enhanced by innovative practice in supporting and developing pupils with social, emotional and mental health needs’ SIAMS October 2019
Virtual visits are warmly welcomed by arrangement with the school office by emailing email@example.com
Closing date: 12 noon, Tuesday 27th April 2021
Interviews: 4th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.