EYFS Phase Leader
MPS / UPS + TLR (depending on experience)
Full time, permanent, to start September 2021
Newhall Park Primary School is seeking to appoint a committed, enthusiastic, hardworking and highly motivated professional to the role of phase leader with class teacher responsibility. The successful candidate will be a member of our Leadership Team and will have the opportunity to lead on whole school initiatives as well as being instrumental in the development the new curriculum in EYFS.
We are an inclusive primary school that strives to provide a first class education for our children within a caring and supportive environment. We believe in providing all children with every opportunity to fulfil their potential and are committed to providing a range of opportunities to enrich children’s learning.
The school is at the heart of the community with a strong reputation in the local area. Our motto “Succeeding Together” is at the core of our school culture and ensures that staff, pupils, parents, governors and the wider community work together in partnership.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an experienced and committed classroom practitioner, with high expectations of children’s achievement and behaviour.
- Has an ability to lead a key curricular area.
- Is dedicated to the school’s commitment to inclusion and achievement for all.
- Has a track record of securing good or better progress for pupils.
- Models and demands high expectations in all areas of the school from pupils and staff alike and who can lead and manage the work of others with vision, energy and sensitivity.
- Is an excellent communicator and team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence to motivate and inspire others.
• Committed to their own and others’ professional development.
We have a dedicated, passionate and caring staff team and a supportive and committed governing body. We can offer you a fantastic attractive working environment, leadership coaching to develop/enhance your skills in leading learning and extensive CPD opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a significant contribution in driving forward our agenda for excellence and continuous improvement. If you possess a flair for leadership and think this is the prospect you have been looking for, we would warmly encourage your application.
We would encourage you to arrange an informal conversation and virtual tour via TEAMS prior to your application. In order to arrange please contact Janet Smith, Office Manager on 01274 778577 or via email: email@example.com.
An application pack can be downloaded from the schools website www.newhallparkprimary.net. Completed applications to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: Monday 19th April 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 20th April 2021
Interviews: Friday 23rd April 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
Request for references will be made before the interview date.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please note: CV’s are not accepted for this post.