Shipley C of E Primary School
Otley Road, Shipley, BD18 2TP
Full Time, Permanent, Required for September 2021
Salary L7 £49,019 – L11 £54,091
Are you looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to be part of a new and exciting team? Do you want to have the opportunity to be innovative and creative? If so, then this is the job for you!
The Governors at Shipley Primary are seeking to expand the leadership team to drive and sustain school improvement. We are looking for an outstanding leader with a proven track record of leading teaching and learning. The role of Deputy Headteacher is central to the school team, working with the Headteacher to accomplish the very best outcomes for our pupils.
This Deputy Headteacher post has a 0.4 teaching commitment
Shipley C of E Primary is a welcoming Church of England Primary School where the appreciation of others is encouraged and attitudes of tolerance, care, concern and self-respect are developed in a happy, safe and secure environment.
We need from you:
- a strong commitment to achieving success through partnership and team work
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- drive, ambition and high expectations
- strong, innovative and creative leadership and management
- a commitment to learning and continuous improvement
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- a passion for developing innovative approaches to the curriculum
- the desire and passion to initiate, lead and manage quick and effective strategies to support the development of the school and have impact on pupil outcomes
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to work and get support from across a Trust
- the chance to complete your NPQH
- amazing children ready to learn
- a school and community committed to change and the best outcomes for children
- a dedicated staff team committed to our school and our children
- high levels of Trust and Governor support
- a welcoming, friendly and vibrant school
- a school that is part of a forward thinking Academy Trust
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged but are by appointment only. We are so proud of our school, we want you to have the chance to visit and see it for yourself. It will convince you so much more than any advert can. Please contact Jilly Geering (PA to the Director of Primary Education) to arrange your visit via email: email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children and we require all our staff to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced criminal records check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). Please see our Safeguarding and Child Protection policy on the BDAT website www.bdat-academies.org/bdat-business/bdat-policies/ For the Full Job Description and Application Form please visit https://www.bdat-academies.org/employer-of-choice/vacancies/