Post: Community Liaison Officer
Dates: 17.5.21 or sooner
Contract type: TTO plus 1 week (40 weeks epr year)
Contract term: Permanent
Salary: SCP18 £18,122
An exceptional inner-city school where you can help us to make a real difference.
Why choose Dixons Manningham Primary?
- Culture of high expectations; supporting teachers so all students can learn
- Focus on feedback and professional growth
- Opportunities across the Trust
- Exceptionally visible senior leadership team
- Supportive line management; one team focused on fairness
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of aspiration, collaboration and excellence and completely committed to our motto "we do the right thing, because it is the right thing to do”.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 schools in Bradford and Leeds: 3 primaries, 6 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Committed to recruiting a diverse workforce
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
Full details of this role can be found in the Job Description and Person Specification.
www.dixonsmn.com or call the school on 01274 731695 and speak to Terri Leighton, Principal, to discuss the role further.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 12th April 2021
We positively welcome applications from all sections of the community. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.