Band 7 Scale 5 SCP 12-17
Permanent - Full Time
The Governors of St. Mary’s and St. Peter’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, experienced and committed Site Manager who will be responsible for the development and operation of a maintenance programme, daily repairs and the cleanliness of our school site to ensure that pupils, staff, governors and visitors are able to work in a welcoming, clean and safe environment.
We wish to appoint an outstanding Site Manager who can:
- Ensure health and safety obligations are met and manage statutory compliance for the premises
- Lock/Unlock the School and carry out security checks on the building
- Line manage our team of cleaning staff to ensure the school remains clean, tidy and always safe to be open.
- Develop and implement an annual programme of works, ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation, maintaining accurate records and producing information for school leaders as required
- Be responsible for building security, fire prevention, alarm systems and the school heating system
- Be responsible for contract management and can develop good working relationships with contractors/agency staff
- Ensure that all contractual obligations are achieved on a monthly or annual basis
- Build relationships, working closely with the School business manager and headteacher to ensure the school’s needs are met
- Maintain high standards of workmanship and hygiene throughout the site, and be competent and confident in carrying out minor building maintenance where necessary.
- Has a flexible approach to work, is able to organise and prioritise workload, friendly and sympathetic to pupils, parents, staff and other stakeholders of the school.
We can offer you:
- A commitment to your professional development and work life balance
- A welcoming, caring and committed school community
- Enthusiastic and supportive Governors
- A friendly and committed staff
We welcome visits to school but these are on a strictly appointment only basis and will follow current COVID-19 prevention measures. Please contact Helen Spafford on: 01274 773977 to make an appointment.
Application packs are available by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the school website www.stmarys-stpeters.co.uk.
Completed applications to be returned to: email@example.com
Closing Date: 9am, Tuesday 13th April 2021
Shortlisting: 13th April 2021
Interviews: 16th April 2021
Our School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure