Special Needs Teaching Assistant
28.75 hours per week, term time only
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed and highly motivated teaching assistant to support a Key Stage 2 child with social, emotional, mental health needs. The successful candidate must be flexible, adaptable and willing to work with children with challenging behaviours.
Frizinghall Primary School sits in the heart of a diverse and close knit community and is strongly supported by a dedicated and committed staff team.
Frizinghall Primary School can offer:
- Working with enthusiastic and dedicated members of staff who are committed to making Frizinghall the very best it can be.
- Continued professional development.
- Eager and well-behaved children.
We are proud of:
- Our pupils' behaviour and their positive attitudes to learning.
- Out commitment and desire to move our school forward, to provide the very best education for our pupils.
The successful candidate must be fluent in English - The Immigration Act 2016 has introduced a new requirement for public authorities from October 2016 to ensure that workers in customer facing roles speak fluent English. This is a statutory requirement.
Closing date: 9:00am on Monday 12th April 2021
Interviews: Thursday 15th April 2021
Frizinghall Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people and all posts are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and appropriate references.
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Please apply on Prospects Online.
CV or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.