REQUIRED FROM SEPTEMBER
Permanent - Full Time
If you have a passion for helping children reach their potential and are motivated and enthusiastic, then we encourage you to apply for this job!
St. Stephen’s Primary School is a vibrant, creative and aspirational school with a team of hard working and highly skilled staff and governors. We are looking to appoint a number of enthusiastic and dedicated class teachers to join our team.
We can offer you an opportunity to further develop your skills, knowledge and practice in a caring, forward thinking and dynamic school. You will be supported by a visionary leadership team, talented teachers and support staff, an encouraging community and amazing children.
St. Stephen's is a Church of England school which serves a diverse community in West Bowling. Our pupils come from a wide range of backgrounds and abilities, they are enthusiastic learners who deserve and respond to the best.
Please state your preferred key stage on your application.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has an honours degree or other relevant Level 6 equivalent qualification
- Has the ability to consistently deliver good / outstanding teaching that maximizes pupil progress
- Has a proven record of raising attainment through highly effective use of pupil data with at least a term’s experience in class
- Can motivate and inspire children with high expectations and engaging opportunities within their provision
- Is an excellent and creative team player with strong interpersonal
- Has ambition and is dedicated to supporting all children in their learning
We can offer:
- A commitment to your on-going professional development
- Children keen to learn with supportive families
- A hard-working and professional school environment
- A team of caring, hardworking and dedicated staff with a sense of humour who are committed to making the school the best it can be
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Individual times can be arranged by contacting Louise Hurley, School Business Manager on 01274 731698.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Sunday 11th April 2021
Shortlisted candidates will be notified in writing via email
Interviews will be held in person week commencing 19th April 2021
We are committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.