Maximise your potential
Exciting Opportunity at Westbourne Primary School
SCP 26-28, term time only + 2 weeks, 37 hours per week
The Priestley Academy Trust is a collaboration of five primary schools close to the city centre of Bradford, West Yorkshire.
We are a dedicated and hardworking Trust and we aim to be at the forefront of new initiatives to raise standards and broaden the range of experiences for our pupils.
Following the retirement of the long serving postholder, we are now looking for a highly motivated individual who has a welcoming attitude and attention to detail.
At Westbourne we believe that children learn best through a relevant, rich and inspiring curriculum. We develop our children to become well-rounded, resilient individuals who have the skills and talents to contribute to the future development of our city as responsible citizens who will inspire the next generation.
In order to achieve all of this we invest heavily in all of our staff at every level. The successful management and development of the school’s administrative functions is crucial to our success as a school and the appointed person will be a highly valued part of the team. You will work closely with the Headteacher to manage the school office functions.
We are looking for a high-quality professional who will:
- Lead and inspire a team of experienced office personnel
- Have the ability to work towards strict deadlines and be able to use their own initiative
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels
- Support the school in its drive to outstanding with our children at the heart of everything we do
We can offer:
- A supportive and experienced leadership team and dedicated, friendly staff
- An exciting and innovative place to work where the wellbeing of staff is paramount
- A network of support through our Multi Academy Trust
If you feel you have the qualities we are looking for please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions we are unable to organise visits to our school. However, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this position with you. In the first instance please contact Tracey Parry at the above email address who will arrange for discussion about the post.
All posts are subject to vetting and recruitment checks, including a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the DBS.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Friday 5th March 2021
Interviews:Thursday 18th March 2021