Why choose Dixons Sixth Form Academy?
- Apply your subject specialism in a Post 16 environment
- Complete focus on level 3 teaching and assessment
- Extensive sixth form enrichment and trips to be involved in leading or supporting
- Culture of aspiration and enabling students to become Russell Group ready
- Opportunities for growth with the academy
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of integrity, curiosity and leadership.
Dixons Academies Trust
The Dixons Academies Trust is a family of 12 schools in Bradford and Leeds: 3 primaries, 6 secondaries, 2 all-through and one standalone sixth form. We are committed to making a difference where it matters most:
- Values driven
- Almost 30 years of challenging educational and social disadvantage
- Ambitious for every child and highly inclusive
- Always in the top 5 nationally for progress at secondary
- Exceptional colleagues will support you to be your best
- Low staff turnover
We establish high-performing non-faith academies which maximise attainment, value diversity, develop character and build cultural capital. By the age of 18 we want every student to have the choice of university or a high quality apprenticeship.
To apply go to: https://www.dixonsat.com/join/jobs
www.dixons6a.com or call the academy on 01274 089770 and speak to Carly Teale, Senior Vice Principal to discuss the role further.