Band 5, SCP 4-6 - £18,933 to £19,898
37 hours, all year round
Lapage Primary School is a 3-form entry and larger than average primary school. We are situated in Bradford, close to the border of Leeds. Lapage is a school where every pupil matters and as a result they are extremely happy, feel safe and enjoy school.
Leaders, governors and the trust put the needs of pupils at the heart of all decisions they make. Teamworking is strong across the school. This clearly demonstrates the school’s ethos, ‘working together we achieve.’ OFSTED 2020
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and experienced Caretaker to be responsible for cleaning, security, heating, general maintenance, minor repairs and other associated tasks, as and when required.
We are looking for someone who:
- Values every child and the religious/cultural diversity of our school
- Is a highly motivated, friendly and hardworking individual, who will present a positive image and maintain a welcoming environment for everyone
- Will work alongside and report to the Site Manager, to ensure that the school is well maintained and kept to a high standard
- Is able to work on their own initiative, as well as part of a team and have a flexible approach to their work
- Will have knowledge of Health and Safety, and will promote and ensure the safety of everyone
- Is hardworking and reliable and has experience of caretaking, cleaning and repair work
- Will be required to be a key-holder and be available for emergency call-outs
- Has knowledge of using IT packages
You can benefit from:
- Working with friendly, supportive and dedicated staff, governors and parents
- Children who are enthusiastic about their learning and with excellent behaviour
- Full support with continuing professional development
If you feel that you would like to join our friendly and supportive team we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the school can be arranged with adherence to the Covid risk assessment and by appointment only
Please contact the school if you would like to book a visit or email email@example.com
Closing date and shortlisting for applications: 12 noon, Monday 8th March 2021
Interviews to be held on Friday 12th March 2021
Please ensure you are available on this date, should you be called for interview.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required
Please note: CVs are not accepted for this post
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.