Full time KS2 Class teacher
Contract: Fixed Term until 31st August 2022
Required from September 2021
The governors, staff and pupils are looking for an excellent, enthusiastic teacher to work in our creative, forward thinking and happy Catholic school, where we aim to give our children the best days of their lives.
The ideal candidate will:
- Support the Catholic ethos of our school
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner with a creative outlook
- Be committed to the highest possible levels of achievement for all pupils
- Have energy and the determination to make a difference
- Be able to work as a team, leading as well as supporting
We can offer:
- Fantastic pupils and a friendly and nurturing school family
- A caring and supportive teaching team committed to excellence, with high expectations
- A committed leadership team and supportive governing body
- A highly inclusive setting that prides itself on its pastoral care of pupils & families
- A commitment to continuing professional development for all
A good standard of written and spoken English is essential.
Further details and an application pack are available by contacting the School. Visits to the school, by prior appointment are welcome and encouraged.
We welcome applicants from all sections of the community, we appoint on merit.
For details contact the School Business Manager by e-mail (email@example.com). For a discussion please contact the Head of School, Paul Booth.
Please go to www.stannesrc.net for more details about the school and to get a flavour of our ethos
Closing date 12 noon, Monday 22nd February 2021
Interviews will take place week beginning 1st March 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and all appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check