Year 1 Class Teacher
Contract: Fixed Term – Summer Term (12th April-22nd July 2021)
(There is the possibility of an additional contract for September 2021 for the right candidate)
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Has an honours degree or other relevant Level 6 equivalent qualification
- Has the ability to consistently deliver good / outstanding teaching that maximizes pupil progress
- Has a proven record of raising attainment through highly effective use of pupil data
- Has a clear understanding of pupil development
- Can motivate and inspire children with high expectations and engaging opportunities within their provision
- Is an excellent and creative team player with strong interpersonal
- Has ambition and is dedicated to supporting all children in their learning.
We can offer you:
- A warm, welcoming church school that is unique in its richness and cultural diversity
- A school on a positive learning journey of improvement and expansion
- A school that promotes well behaved, happy, friendly children who have a thirst for learning
- A highly inclusive setting that prides itself on its pastoral care of pupils & families
- A team of caring, hardworking and dedicated staff with a sense of humour who are committed to making the school the best it can be
- A commitment to continuing professional development for all
For further information about our school please go to our website: https://www.trinityallsaintsbingley.org.uk
Latest OFSTED report: https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/provider/21/107338
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please call our School Business Manager Mrs. Rachel Copping for available appointment times. Tel: 01274 564977 or email: email@example.com
Applications should be submitted through Prospects Online by 5pm, Friday 26th February 2021
Interviews will take place on Thursday 4th March2021
All posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and references
Proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be required.
Trinity All Saints CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our children.
Please note: CV's are not accepted for this post. Candidates to apply online. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.
Candidates can apply online for this post. If you are registered, please follow the apply now process. If you are not registered, then please register now and follow the apply now process.