TEMPORARY NURSERY ASSISTANT REQUIRED FOR MATERNITY COVER
Commencing – as soon as possible
33.75 hours per week. Term time only
Salary £14,403 - £15,254 p.a. (Scale Point 4 – 6, Band 5)
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for you to join our school deemed good with outstanding features in 2017.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Passionate about working with young children and improving their chances in life.
- Can work effectively as part of a team with commitment to raising standards for all children.
- Patient, caring and a good communicator.
- Committed, flexible, reliable and hardworking.
Duties may include:
- Acting as a key person for a designated group of children. You will observe and contribute to the evaluation process.
- To provide inclusive play and learning opportunities for all children, maintaining a safe, stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- To collaborate with colleagues in the curriculum planning process.
We can offer you:
- Leadership and guidance from our established Foundation Stage Manager and Lead Nursery Nurse.
- The opportunity to use your initiative and creativity in the development of our provision for two year olds.
- Opportunities for professional development with the support from the school.
A good level of literacy and numeracy is essential and previous experience of working with children is desirable.
The school is proactive in its practices and policies to achieve the highest standards in safeguarding and child protection and appointments are made subject to an enhanced criminal records check.
We urge all candidates to visit our school
Please submit your application to Paula Read at Hays Education
Please submit your application to Paula Read/
Nicole Walkely at Hays Education
Contact number 0113 2003710
Or visit www.hays.co.uk/jobs/killinghall for more information.
Closing date: Monday 18th January 2021 (to be submitted by 9am)
Shortlisting: Tuesday 19th January 2021
Tasks/Interviews: Friday 22nd January 2021 from 8.30